We Muv U approaches the senior move experience differently. Our Senior Move Division Managers are experts in helping seniors and their families move after years and sometimes decades of living in the same home. Our Move Managers understand the range of emotions that go along with the transition of rightsizing a lifetime of collected possessions in preparation for the move. We Muv U is a unique senior move management company in that we own our own trucks and have a staff of full time movers with several years of experience with our company. You can feel safe in knowing that our movers have gone through a rigorous background process.
Our professional move managers start first with an assessment of your home to assist you in determining what household goods (clothes, furniture and miscellaneous items) that will be making the move with you, go to a family member, be sold, donated or disposed of. Our Move Managers will guide you through the process, helping you make the best decisions as you prepare to relocate to your new space in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We Muv U will also manage and coordinate with our staff, the entire process of packing, sorting, moving, and unpacking for you in your new residence.
Senior Move Management includes:
- Complimentary Concierge Services (i.e. Coordinate Repairs, transfer utilizes, change of address)
- Real Estate Referrals
- Develop Move Plan
- Coordinate and Supervise Move with internal move team
- Organize, Sort, and Rightsize
- Customized Floor Plan
- Packing and Unpacking Service
- Organization Service
- Furniture and Household Good Placement Setup
- Coordinate and Conduct Hosting Estate Sales, Auctions, Estate Liquidation and Consignments
- Staging and Decluttering Service
- Junk and Debris Haul Away
Click here for a full list of our concierge services